Monday, March 12, 2012

Yep, still annoyed

I didn't mention the really good/annoying thing we found yesterday.

Someone has DH's tattoo... the catfish one I made just for him. Thankfully this guy's looks like shit and is just the outline, but still.. pisses me off.
Sigh... I've learned my lesson though. Can't frickin post anything.
____

And another something annoying... the cat has found a new place to crap. Awesome....... :\
____

On not so annoying news.....
I think I have the idea for the nursery. For the big wall... it's going to look like the end of the 2nd (or 5th however you want to look at it) movie w/ them inside of the space ship looking out at the stars and whatnot.
Minus them... that's what I want to do. Maybe replace them with someone else.. like Yoda or something. It will still kinda be boyish but I think ambiguous enough to go either way.
At least I hope so lol.
Just 2 more weeks before we find out what we're having. SO looking forward to that and just seeing the baby again :)
Listening (or trying) to the heartbeat is awesome but I wanna see that LO wiggling all around in there.
____

My weight has gone up FOUR pounds. YIKES. I have been pretty bad this weekend but damn.. it shouldn't be going up that quickly in just a week. I haven't had a #2 in a couple of days so maybe that's adding to it a little.

No comments: