Monday, March 19, 2012

Sleep....

I need better sleeeeep.
Last night was such a pain... literally.
I could not sleep on my right side b/c of my ear. If I stayed on that side for too long, my ear would start up with the throbbing pain that is just terrible.

And on my left, my hip started to ache really bad AND my dog was farting up a storm. BLEH.

So I tried laying partially on my back some (propped up slightly on a pillow so I wasn't flat on my back), and that was a little better on my hip but not much, and it made my lower back ache.

So I then tried laying partially on my stomach that is usually really comfy, but nope... lower back wanted to ache like crazy if I stayed that way for too long.

Feeling so tired and worn out right now. Gonna go lay on the couch and relax some. Probably end up taking a nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe try one of those pillows that wrap around your body I have heard about. I hope you can get some good sleep soon!

LisaL said...

I dunno if one of those pillows would do me any good considering it's my hip that I lay on that bothers me, or it's lower back etc etc.
Don't think a big preg pillow would do much.

Shari said...

I wouldn't pay the money for a preg pillow. I had one and didn't use it till last few weeks of pregnancy. A body pillow does the trick and works so much better and is way cheaper! Your hips hurt because everything is spreading lil by lil. A pillow between your legs while on your side makes a world of difference! It keeps everything aligned. Once you get farther along a regular pillow to prop up the belly also helps!

LisaL said...

Thanks for the tip Shari. I'll try the pillow in between my knees tonight and see if that helps.