Saturday, March 10, 2012

Final decision

On the nursery theme.....
It's not what I was expecting, but it is something I was thinking about.

It's not going to be fantasy any longer.
I know I know...

But... we're gonna do Star Wars. I still do plan on having some dragon stuff just b/c I like it though heh.
And yes, I know Star Wars is typically boyish, but we'll make it girly if we have to.
I had already bought last year this adorable little Star Wars alphabet booklet to use.. and we just bought a few prints to put on the wall from this place
http://www.jameshance.com/wookiee-the-chew.html
When I saw those... I just couldn't resist. They're just too cute.

I may do it more of an outter space theme or something. I dunno yet.

I'll have to save the fantasy stuff for another child I guess heh. I'm happy with this decision though even though it's a bit of the opposite of what I had originally planned :P lol

2 comments:

socialite_baby said...

The prints are super adorable! It's almost like star wars themed winnie the pooh! I can't wait to see how it'll all come together!

LisaB/lisabttc said...

That is so cute! How unique!!