Monday, March 12, 2012

Star Wars

Oh I am gonna have SOOOOO much fun with this Star Wars theme.
I'm not even that big of a fan of it. I mean yeah I like it, and I enjoy the original 3 movies, but I'm not totally geeked out on it or anything lol.
But I'm totally geeking out for this nursery!
The only thing I see as a problem is finding suitable toys/plushies for a baby b/c most of it seems to be mostly for collecting... not something that's going to be chewed and slobbered all over :P lol
It's just gonna be difficult trying to find suitable items to decorate the room with.

Maybe could get DH's mom and aunt to make a few dolls or something. We'll see what happens.


Also, apparently we're doing either Star Wars or The Muppets. We watched the documentary Being Elmo on netflix and I mentioned to DH in passing that maybe we could do Muppets if fantasy didn't work. I'm surprised he even remembered me saying that :P
Maybe do a mashup... muppets meet star wars heh...
There is one piece of artwork that I absolutely just LOVE LOVE LOVE. I want it for myself, BUT he can't get permission to sell prints of it which just plain SUUUUUUUUCKS.
http://peterdeseve.blogspot.com/2010/11/easy-being-green-its-not.html
I have this weird obsession with Kermits skinny little legs. They're just SO cute, and man, that picture... I wants it so much!

EDIT: Well apparently a couple of places do/did have prints and they're expensive as shit!!

1 comment:

LisaB/lisabttc said...

I'm so curious to see what you come up with!! :-D