Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BAH!

I knew DH would have a problem with the stroller.
It's a BIG stroller, but I still really like it, but of course he had to rain on my parade and ask why I got it and make a face. BOOO DH :P lol
We are going to baby wear hopefully as much as possible, but we'll still get a use out of it, hell, at least $60 worth I think *nodnod*
He did seem to like all of the clothes that I got though so at least there's that. Sigh.....
See... THIS is why he should've taken me. He could've talked me out of buying something that he didn't like or feel was necessary. Mmmhmm.. I blame him! :P
____

Anywho, in other news.... LO seems to have worked their way to the middle now. I feel some kicks at my waste, but most are still just below my belly button.
Not feeling too often right now anyway. Seems to occur in small clusters. I'm sure LO is moving a lot more than what I'm able to feel.
MAN I can't wait!!!! I want to know what we're having already damnit!
____

As you all know, I have a HUGE problem with bad drivers as I'm sure everyone does.
Today was F-ing terrible.
Traffic over on the other side of town was just... good lord.. already horrible. You would think those people would be used to it and would know how to drive in it, but hells no they don't.
Coming home... I swear people just completely go brainless when switching lanes. Their brains just shut off and they're left drooling on their steering wheels as they try to get over or whatever.

And it's common sense that when you're getting on to a highway... you speed up so you're going the speed of the traffic right? Well PFFT not this one dipshit who almost came to a complete frickin stop almost causing the guy behind him, and me to ram in to him, NM the people trying to get over from hitting us.
I swear..... I'm glad the driving test was easy for myself, but sometimes wish it were harder so morons like that would not be able to get their license.

No comments: