Friday, March 9, 2012

Slow slow slow

It's probably b/c my sleep hasn't been the greatest. This week has gone by so slowly!
Boooooo lol
I expect week 18 and 19 to go by slow, but come on... this one can speed up a little! lol

You know how you look back and wonder where the time went? Yeah... that's not happening for me yet. Maybe eventually, but def not yet.
____

Listened for LOs hb this morning. Finally found it about a minute after trying. Beating away in there thankfully.

Only checked b/c when I woke up to fix breakfast for DH, I had this pretty bad ache that started from my bellybutton and went down to my vajay. It felt better once I laid back down but those kinds of aches always make me so nervous still.
Learned that Braxton Hick's contractions can start this early (actually earlier but you don't feel them). Never knew that. Always just assumed that they didn't start until near the end.
So maybe that's what it was? Or it was probably just RLP still... meh. Either way, everything seems to still be ok which is all that matters.

No comments: