Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tot trade!

Making plans to go to it next Wed with Sil (bro's wife).
Think I mentioned that they have a First time mom's thing for Tuesday, but not sure if SiL would be allowed in so can just wait until Wed to go with her when it's open to the public.
Just have to figure out where the hell this place is now though.
If it's where I think it is..... UGH, it's over on the terrible traffic side of town. BLEH
____

I did do the doppler earlier, but LO was not cooperating. When I finally picked up the heartbeat, it was faint and as soon as I reached for the camera to record, it moved away and I couldn't find it again. Oh well..
____

Have the window open b/c it's a nice day out.. and I can yell at the dogs easier if they get in to anything lol. Something outside smells like pork. Not sure if it smells good or gross ROFL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey check out this site.

http://clothdiapertrader.com/

Melody