Tuesday, March 6, 2012

17w

Well, good thing, the birthday this past weekend helped this last week go by a little quicker.
We'll see how fast these next few weeks go though.
I hope we'll be getting our glasses soon. I'm SO looking forward to my rimless ones!! They're so cool.

Anywho, here's my 17w non-bump shot. Actually I think you can tell that the upper portion of my stomach has gotten a lot larger. The bottom part looks about the same to me.
17w compared to 5w

Oh yeah, you can def see that my stomach has pooched out a lot more. Too bad that's all fat and not baby lol.
The actual bump will be at my waist soon. I was actually feeling some aching coming from my belly button last night in bed. It only lasted for maybe a second. I can't wait to lose my waist! lol
____
I have a serious case of baby brain. My brain has turned to complete mush. It was very obvious last night when I fixed dinner.
DH and I were getting stuff to fix our salads up. I was done and noticed 2 utensil handles and thought DH had gotten us both forks.
NOPE, I just stole his and the other one was the slotted spoon I had JUST put on the counter and completely forgotten about.
Oh it gets better.
So DH chuckles at me.... he goes to grab himself another fork... and for about a second... that's it, just a second... I'm searching for the slotted spoon... that's right in front of me... that I'm staring right at.....
Even though it was really quick and I realized what I was doing, DH noticed and just cracked the hell up.
It was pretty funny :P

I am so forgetful now and yeah... this is going to be fun :P

No comments: