Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just some stuff

I think I had heartburn last night. I say THINK b/c I've only ever had heartburn once before and can't remember what it felt like lol.
Last night's was very mild though and seemed to get slightly worse if I ate anything else or drank anything. It wasn't really a problem though. Like I said, it was very mild.
In a weird way it still comforts me though. Just a reminder that I am pregnant and things are progressing.
____

I think I've found a new way to sleep that will help me stay on my left side.
Just flip around so my head is at the foot of the bed.
I think the big crater I've caused in our mattress is one of the reasons why I get so uncomfy (damn pillow tops). But just turn around the other way and it feels a lot better and b/c our dog likes sleeping by our heads at night, when I turn, he's by my feet and I have a lot more room to move around.
So yeah, I'll keep doing that until it's not working any longer.
Really should probably invest in a preg pillow.
DH is playing video games w/ his friend atm (online)... so will ask if he wants to go after to Babies R Us or something. UGH I dread going to that part of town, but meh. Gotta suck it up eventually.
____

I think those fluttery feelings I've been having is actually the baby moving. I can't feel it all the time. Seems like it's only when I'm sitting, and I actually have to be paying attention to it. Still wish it were more obvious.
I can't wait until it's obvious and DH can feel it too.

He actually rubbed my belly last night, it was sweet but also hilarious b/c come on.. it's still just fat for the most part rofl.
It really was sweet though. I know I keep repeating it, but he's gonna be such a great daddy.

No comments: