Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Before I head to bed

DH got to feel the baby move! YAY!
He just got done exercising. I went and laid on the couch, trying to get in to a good position to feel my uterus, finally got in a good angle and just rested my hand there waiting for him to get done completely (turning off music, cooling off etc).
I felt a pretty good kick right away and mentioned it to him when he could finally hear me.
 I told him to come over and feel to see if the LO would continue to cooperate and he/she did!
I could actually feel some of the baby moving around so knew when he could feel it too. It was such a great moment. DH was so excited and just kept his hand on me until it was obvious LO wasn't gonna move there any longer lol.
LO hasn't been very cooperative since but that's ok :) I know there's time for more later down the road.

I'll post tomorrow when I get home from the whatchamacallit.

1 comment:

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Aww yayyy! That's sooo sweet! :-D :-D