Friday, March 9, 2012

Flip Flopping

First... forgot to mention that my hips are bothering me again. Yay :\ lol

Now on to the subject... I can not decide on what I want to do with the nursery theme.
I do still want to do fantasy, but the thought of having to do a giant mural is REALLY daunting.
Guess I wouldn't be questioning it so much if I actually had a solid idea on what I wanted to do.
One min... I want to do this giant mural... the next.. I want to keep it a lot more simple... the next.. I want to do a simple giant mural lol.
And then other times, I want to completly scrap the idea and do something else. It's so frustrating!

I wish I could just come up with something. That way I'd have an idea... tweak it if I wanted and then just do it. No more of this flip flopping BS.
Grrrrrr.....

OO.... hmmm typing that out I just got an idea.
I LOVE butterflies.... if we have a girl... I could have some butterflies all around the room.. and then still do a nice mural on the wall w/ like butterfly dragons and whatnot. Hmmm.... we'll see what happens I guess. I could still do the butterfly dragons if it's a boy, just not the butterflies around the room though.

OH AND.... DH is going to paint over my sign that I drew on the wall. SIGH! It wasn't hard to draw on there, but I REALLY hate having to do something over again. I hate drawing the same thing twice. Such a pain but whatever.

1 comment:

LisaB/lisabttc said...

I like your ideas! I can't wait to hear what you come up with for sure :-D It would be hard!