Friday, March 16, 2012

Can't sleep

Or more like it, I can't get back to sleep which is suprising since I really didn't sleep all that well last night.
Took forever to get to sleep and when I did, I kept waking up with hip pains so I'd have to find a comfy position again.

And then this morning when I woke up to fix DH breakfast... I was wide awake and still am. Tried getting back to sleep but it's not gonna happen.
I think b/c.. pretty sure I felt kicks and movement :D
About 90% sure that's what it was that I was feeling.
Was in a stomach propped up position where it's like half of my stomach was propped up off the bed b/c of my leg position.
And the part that was smooshed in to the bed.. that's where I felt it. I wasn't sure at first, but then it kept happening. At first it just felt like a gentle tap and some movement right after. Then a couple minutes later, it was a single thump feeling, few mins later.. another thump.
I guess LO wanted me to change position b/c they wanted more room or something.
Just so cool.
____
GAH, DH just keeps doing things that makes me melt.
Last night we were laying in bed talking as we usually do before going to sleep.
He starts rubbing my stomach and I start laughing b/c it is still mostly fat he's rubbing :P
He says something along the lines of "That's my baby in there." *heart melts*
And then, he put his mouth right up against my stomach and said "Hey baby..." It was all muffled b/c he had his mouth pressed up against my stomach. He jokingly asked if that's what he's supposed to be doing so baby can hear him lol. Melt my heart again. Just so sweet.
I dunno why he thinks he's not gonna be a good daddy.
____
Ya know.... other than last night b/c I had some beans... I really haven't had bad gas.
Maybe that comes later in pregnancy?
I did have a burping problem in first trimester and still burp a bit more than usual, but thankfully it really hasn't been coming out the other end as much lol.
It usually starts up after a couple of days of constipation when I actually have to do a #2, but really, other than that, it hasn't been bad at all. YAY lol.

No comments: