Thursday, March 8, 2012

What the hell?

So much for buying some cheap diapers off of ebay.
I've been looking in to perhaps buying a few of those cheap alvababy diapers on ebay.
BUT the shipping on them is SUPER high.
I think I have like 14 diapers... which comes to about $40, and shipping on them is at least twice that amount.
Just no way.
So I contacted the seller... and language barriers SUCK.
They're in China so that's a problem.
I asked for a discount in shipping.. and they sent me back an email saying that they would charge me 8.50 for each diaper, if I bought 15.... and would include 2 bamboo inserts. The 8.50 includes shipping.
Uhm... NO.
Considering that some of the diapers are up for only 1.50's... and some are 6 with free shipping, there is no way in hell I'm going to agree to that shit! Spend frickin more that way than I would if I just paid the damn shipping on the original order. SCREW THAT.

So yeah... not going to be using that seller... EVER.
I'll just pay a little more and buy from the website.
I may try out sunbaby diapers... especially if we're having a girl. They have some super adorable prints available on their diapers. Mostly girly looking ones that I would love to have.

And I got a reply finally from Kawaii diapers and they'll be getting in a bigger order of the pure & naturals at the end of the month. I can wait. Hopefully it means it won't sell out in just over an hour again though. I REALLY want some of those damn things! lol Or at least more of the little green baby bamboo ones like I have already.

No comments: