Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Consignment stuff

So headed out to the consignment thing this morning. Good lord traffic is TERRIBLE in the morning!!
Anyway....
Got there and it wasn't all that busy, BUT there also wasn't that much big stuff either, booo :(
They only had maybe 4 changing tables. 2 were white, one was still pretty damn expensive and the other was only $35, but it was 35 for a reason... sigh.

I wanted to buy something though so started to look through the baby clothes and picked out quite a few things.
All of the neutral looking stuff was with the boy clothes. The girl stuff was either pink, or REALLY frilly girly stuff... so off to the boy section it was! heh

I dunno what it is with camo baby stuff, but I LOVE IT!
It looks boyish, but I don't care. If this LO is a girl, she's gonna be rockin it! heh

And these 2 sets.... I absolutely 100% had to buy the koala outfit. Other than it just being adorable, DH's fav animal is the koala. I know he's gonna love it heh
And the rocket. Come on... how frickin adorable is it?? Plus it will go great with the whole nursery theme (Star Wars/ Space)

And the rest.... some is a bit more boyish than neutral, but I really don't care about that. Our baby is gonna look adorable in whatever they're wearing hehe ;)

And, I did buy a stroller. It's a Laura Ashley? *shrugs* Apparently that's a good brand? I have no idea, but I did really, REALLY like the stroller. This place didn't allow used car seats to be sold, so just the stroller.
It needs to be cleaned some, but it's in great condition. I paid $60 for it, but not sure if that was a good deal or not considering we'll have to buy a carseat seperate. If we end up going to this one class, we'll be able to get a carseat for something like 50% off, so hopefully what I paid for this, and what we end up paying for a carseat will still be cheaper than brand new whatever.



So yeah... kinda disappointing, but all in all, I'm glad I went.
There were a few other things I probably could've/should've gotten like burp clothes and such, but meh.
____

And before I forgot... just thought it was funny that now all of a sudden, I can feel LO a lot more. It's like a switch was turned on heh.
LO seemed to have turned last night b/c I kept feeling kicks on my left side instead of the right. Must've been why after DH felt him/her move, there wasn't anything else after that. Sneaky little monkey!

2 comments:

unaffected said...

Cute stuff! Maybe you can check back in a couple weeks to see if they have gotten some new inventory?

And that's awesome that you are feeling the baby move so much now!! I'm still just so happy for you :)

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Yay! Such cuuuute stuff!!! That must be so neat and strange to feel the baby moving :-)