Thursday, March 1, 2012

16w appointment

It went really well and really fast today :D
Lets see.... had to wait for a little bit. Then had to go pee in a cup, get BP taken, then sit in a room waiting for the OB.
She took about hmmm.. 10-15mins to get in there.
She was really sweet and nice, and used the doppler on my chub. Found the LOs heartbeat about 20seconds later and yep, what I've been picking up is def the heartbeat heh. She said it's around 160bpm :)
She asked if I had any questions which ALWAYS makes me completely blank on. Asked if I wanted to do the quad screen which I replied yes. Erm... Oh I did ask about the 20w scan and she said that they'll def be trying to find out the gender then and that the only time when it's difficult is if the legs are crossed.
So hopefully LO isn't being modest. going to drink some OJ before it.
Anywho.. went and got blood taken (just one vial today)... and yep.. that was it :D

Went and got some money and I'm enjoying some burger king right now lol. 2 chicken sandwiches and some fries. YUM.

My 20w appointment is on March 26th. She said we could bring a CD along to record it which of course we'll be doing :)
Also said I could bring whoever I wanted which was cool. I only want DH there though. It's OUR special moment... everyone else can wait :P heh
____
Oh I forgot to mention this the other day.
When I orgasm.. my uterus gets really hard. I felt it the other night and it's right under my bellybutton.
Any other time and my fat pooch is pretty soft, but after an O... you can def feel the uterus there. It's pretty cool :) Hope since I could feel it so well it means I'll have a bump soon.

There were a couple of VERY pregnant women at the doc's office today. I can't wait to have a bump like they had!

2 comments:

unaffected said...

Sounds like a great appointment! Can't wait for your 20w one!!

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Yay!! Can't wait til your next appt!