Saturday, March 17, 2012

And just like that...

We're gonna have to postpone some of the things I wanted to get done today... sigh.
DH is being a good son and helping out his mom.
One of their dogs is ALWAYS sick and ALWAYS needs to go to the vet... of course this dog doesn't walk on a leash, is HUGE and stinks to high heaven. His dad can't pick the pup up b/c he's not supposed to and his mom sure can't either... so who do they call......
Damnit.....
I mean I don't mind helping them, but damnit.... I had this all planned out. Leave early so we could be back home in time to leave once again to help them out with setting up for DH's grandfather's birthday party thing they're having tonight.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

1 comment:

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Aww man! I'm sorry to hear that :-(