Friday, March 16, 2012

Heh.. just had to share

Just went and took a shower and saw this fella chilling out in the bathroom
Same type of spider I almost smooshed w/ my bare foot that one night. A little larger than that one, but def not the largest I've seen.
Looks kinda scary but they're really not bad. They usually run and hide when they get a chance, not this one though. Probably close to death or pulling a roach (ya know... pause and hope that you didn't spot it).

And please excuse the hair on the floor. Our dogs are shedding like crazy and the whole house is covered in it. I swear I vacuumed and right after there were already clumps of dog fur all over the floor. Sigh...
____

O non spider related news...
My nips are def getting larger. Noticed the other day that my aereolas are a little larger than usual, and now the actual nipple is bigger too. Probably why they still itch and are now tender. Thankfully they're not really flaky any longer though.
____

I really need to watch how much I eat. I ate a little too much today at lunch and gagged b/c of it, and my heart is pounding in my ears. This has happened before when I've eaten too much (post preg)... not sure what that's about.. hopefully nothing bad. I feel totally fine *shrugs*

3 comments:

unaffected said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Ugh. Gross!! I feel all itchy now, like spiders are crawling all over me!

Shari said...

I found a wolf spider in our bath tub the other day. I poured water on it, it would ball up and then try to scurry away after the water washed over him. It took a few tries but finally got him down the drain! I was screaming the whole time I mean lol

socialite_baby said...

Ew! Have you figured out if its poisonous? It doesn't look friendly...

Rex, our chihuahua, is the only one that sheds. The yorkies are hypoallergenic and lose hair like humans. He's only 7 pounds, but we have it everywhere! We have all hardwood so I notice it a lot and am using the swiffer nearly everyday! I peeked under the couch looking for my shoe the other day and there's layers upon layers under there. We've only lived in the house 1 month! Its gross, I've never had to deal with dogs shedding before and after he's old and gone I won't ever again!