Sunday, March 18, 2012

A whole lot of congrats

So Dh's grandfather's birthday was yesterday. It was fun.. or well, more fun b/c it was free good food :P lol
A WHOLE lot of people came to it though. That's gotta feel good to know all of those people came for you... and the food :P heh

A lot of people heard about DH's and I's news so lots of people coming up and congradulating us.
Just so awkward though, for me at least. I remember faces, but I do NOT remember names well at all.

Anywho, it was nice.
____

Ok, so this is gonna be so mean.... just to warn ya before I say it.


There are some butt ugly babies out there. There was someone last night with a 10w old baby and just... man.....
Like I said... it's SOOOO mean and terrible of me to say, but come on... we have to have all thought that before.

Yes babies are adorable b/c they're babies, but physically.. some are just not all that cute. Not to say they won't be cuter when they grow up though....

Sigh... I feel bad now for saying it and thinking it but.... oh well. Bad me.... bad bad me

No comments: