Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh you tempting bitch

How I love and hate you!
Talking to hot sauce of course lol.
I had to have it if I didn't want to waste the chicken, and yeah, it came back to bite me in my ass big time this morning.
Thankfully the gut pains started and everything kinda passed quickly though so didn't have to suffer for too long.
I'll never learn.
____

Not sure if I felt anymore kicks yesterday. I thought I may have late last night, but I was so distracted that I really didn't pay much attention when it happened. So *shrugs* I may or may not have.
I told DH about it the other maybe kick and he got so excited. When he came home last night he asked if I had felt anything else.
He always want to rub my belly now too and just man.... reminds me every moment why I love him so much.
He may have doubts about him being a father, but I have none. I know I always say it, but he's gonna be so wonderful.

He had a baby dream a couple days ago. He couldn't remember exactly what it was about, but did remember that we had a baby girl in it. I think he's convinced himself that this LO is going to be a girl.
Even though both of us would like a boy, I think the closer the reveal comes... the less important it is what gender.
I know for myself... I'm back to the point of really not caring either way. I'm just going to be so happy with whatever we end up with and I know he will be too.
Either gender... they're gonna have mommy and daddy wrapped around their fingers lol.

No comments: