Thursday, March 1, 2012

New glasses!

Well, I don't actually have them yet, but just got back from an eye exam and picking out new frames.
While waiting DH said I could get my expensive frameless ones that I've been wanting for forever. Oh he shouldn't have said that lol.
Our insurance covers up to 150 on frames, and mine were still 169... yikes. BUT overall, my glasses still cost less than DH's. Poor DH has terrible eyesight and unless he wants to wear coke bottles, he gets those special lenses that make them nice and thin.
Poor DH, his eyesight is so bad. I told him we need to save up for some lasik or at least see if he could get it.

I hope our kids get my eyesight :P DH's eye color but def my eyesight *nodnod*
My prescription hasn't changed at all thankfully. I just really needed new lenses b/c these are scratched to hell. That's what happens when you lose weight. My frames got really loose on my head and one day I got out of the car, did something insignificant but my glasses flew off and hit the road. Scratched all up and UGH it's so annoying seeing that.

Anywho, I can't wait to get my glasses! YAY! heh I'll still get new frames next year too. Pick some cheaper ones though. I did really like these semi-framed ones. Blue and just purdy. If they still have it, may get those next. We'll see what happens.

No comments: