Friday, March 9, 2012

Diapers... again...

Think I'm going to wait to buy more cloth diapers until after we find out gender.
There are so many girly and boy ones I'd like to get, but of course, need to know what we're having first.
Alvababy have these 2 totally adorable diapers. One looks like spiderman, and the other looks like a ladybug pattern.
SO yeah.... just going to wait.
Well.. if kawaii gets their newborn sizes in sooner, I'll buy those up ASAP... but other than that.. everything else can wait :D

2 comments:

Melody said...

I have a question for you... are you on facebook?? I only ask because I am in a cloth diapering group (its a close group and is based in canada) buuut the women there are AWESOME for answering any and all questions you have for washing and buying all different kinds of cloth diapers and they sell used diapers on it for cheap. If you want to join something like that just let me know and I can add you to the group. I have found it sooo useful. People are also always asking non diapering questions about pregnancy and parenting.

melody.kulifaj at gmail dot com

LisaL said...

Thanks. I am on facebook, but very very rarely ever get on it. I mostly just have it just to have it lol.
If I ever start getting on it more, I will def take you up on your offer :)