Monday, March 5, 2012

Earplugs

Bought some earplugs yesterday. Tried them out last night. Was pretty weird. Not used to hearing myself breath like that and then I could hear my pulse as well which was a bit distracting.
They did help to muffle out DH's snoring though which helped me get to sleep easier.
I did wake up around 2:30 though and they started to bother me. I started getting a ringing in my right ear, and DH was snoring REALLY loud so I could still hear him pretty well.
I did eventually just take them both out.

Can't rely on them though. What am I gonna do when baby gets here, ya know? I gotta be able to hear the LO crying.
Oh well, we'll come to that eventually.
____

Uterus is def moving on up, It is right up under my belly button. Not under the skin under, but further south under.. if that makes sense heh. It's right at the top of my pooch.
So excited that maybe I'll actually start getting a bump soon rofl. May not be that way though. My stomach fat could still hide it very well.
Brother's wife said with her first, she didn't show until the 7th month.
And I know with other SiL, she didn't show until much later too. Probably didn't help that she was sick throughout though and her little girl was under 6lbs b/c of it.

My weight seems to be fluctuating some. Flutuates from 199 to 201. So I'll probably start weighing 201 soon. Happy that I haven't gained much. Not that I'm super worried about it or anything, but I know I need to keep my weight gain on the lower end.
____

Listened for HB yesterday with DH. Took us FOREVER to find LOs hb and even when we did find it, it was really faint. DH said we were probably trying to listen through his/her butt :P heh

No comments: