Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I had a dream!

A dream about Krispy Kreme!
Seriously... they had these awesome looking Halloween ones, and they were selling cake.. and holy crap I want some! lol
I'll try to resist though. Sigh....

I slept like total shit last night.
Woke up at about 1:30 to pee and didn't get back to sleep until almost 4. I couldn't get comfortable at all and I was itching like crazy all over. So miserable. Thankfully I slept well once I got back to bed after fixing DH some eggs and feel better now.
Hopefully I'll sleep like the dead tonight.
____

Think I might've felt movement last night at dinner. It's so difficult to say if it was really it or not though.
I was sitting on the couch eating and started to feeling a fluttering feeling down below. It happened at least 4 times and then I stopped noticing it. *shrugs*
According to my books and the net... baby's bones should be hardening now so hopefully that means I'll be feeling some kicks and whatnot soon :)

1 comment:

Kellie Rose said...

I would KILL for a freaking donut right now.