Friday, March 2, 2012

Hot Sauce

I looooooooooooove hot sauce. In particular, Texas Pete.
LOVE IT.
If I'm having pasta w/ a tomato based sauce, in goes the hot sauce. Pizza? Yes please. Eggs? Absolutely!
I just love it!
BUT... it totally destroys my stomach *sob*
Before pregnancy... if I had hot sauce on anything, it would be out of me a few hours later.

Now... if I have hot sauce, I get to enjoy a day or so worth of upset stomach before it all comes out. SIGH.

I had tomato soup the other day w/ hot sauce of course. And every meal after it upset my stomach just a little bit more until last night.
I had the absolute worst gas pains I've ever felt. I was doubled over groaning b/c of it. Thankfully, if I have gas pains, it means I'll have to poo soon so off to the toilet I went.

Yeah, I won't go in to too much detail, but I will say.. EVERYTHING from the last couple of days came out.
Thankfully no more gas pains after that though :P lol
I have another can of tomato soup I plan on having next week as well so I'll probably get to enjoy this once again a few days after.

Alrighty... I gotta go vacuum. Think we're doing a small get together tomorrow for niece's birthday here. Gotta vacuum up the carpet of dog & cat hair I've been too lazy to clean up before.

No comments: