Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Overcoming an aversion

Not really but I'm trying heh.
This past weekend, we went by Dunkin Donuts (didn't get anything), and it's right near a fried chicken place. It smelled SOOOOO good and I've been wanting it but not wanting it since then.
It's like I want it b/c it smelled awesome, BUT I'm still not craving it at all. I was actually thinking about it last night and the thought of getting some fried chicken made my stomach turn.
BUT I bit the bullet and went out and got some for lunch today (and will have some tonight for dinner as well).
It sitting in front of me is just so unappetizing, but drench it in some hot sauce and I'm good lol. It was tasty, but yeah, I still don't really want it lol.

Also... I can not get enough of cutie oranges or whatever the hell they are. Not sure if my body is craving it or if it's just b/c they're AWESOMLY DELICIOUS! They're a pain in the ass to peel though. Sure the skin on them is really thin, but b/c it's so thin, it doesn't come off in big chunks.. it likes breaking off and just a pain. Oh well... they're so good they're worth it!

No comments: