Saturday, March 3, 2012

Achy

Woke up with a pretty good ache in the uterus area. Think it's just RLP, but I still worry of course.
I tried looking for HB. Pretty sure I faintly heard it, but since uterus is growing and moving on up... difficult to hear it through a thicker layer of fat. Oh well.

Everyone is so excited for us which really warms my heart. I know my brother and his wife are looking forward to being an uncle and aunt. I know my nieces will be excited to have a cousin too.
And SiL (yes the bitchy one), is really excited to become an aunt.

I know FiL wants a grandson. He always asks me how his grandson is doing :P And MiL.. I don't think she really cares too much. I'm sure she'd prefer a grandson too just to even it out a bit. She's just hoping our baby will have brown eyes b/c none of them do and she thinks it's cute lol.
And DH's aunt is excited as well along with my own parents heh.
I dunno.. it's just nice to have everyone excited for it, ya know? Or at least the majority excited :)

MiL thinks that if it's a girl, then SiL and my baby will be really close. I think they will since the age difference won't be too much. And I'm sure if it is a boy, they'll still be close.
____

Uuuuugh, they keep bringing up the baby shower. I really, REALLY don't want anything big :( I mean yes, free stuff is awesome, but if they invite some of their family... I don't know them. I mean I know them, but hell, I barely remember their names b/c I see them MAYBE twice a year. It just seems weird to be to invite people like that, and feel strange that they're buying my baby stuff, ya know?
They're talking about doing it at my house so hopefully they won't invite too many people since there won't be a lot of room to park :P lol
____

OOO DH is off the week we find out the gender! YAY! The 26th is on a monday, so the rest of the week, we get to go SHOPPING! MUAHAHAHAHA
OOO and he'll be able to paint the nursery too. Can't wait!
I still haven't thought of what I want to do to that wall yet. I have a general idea, but that's it. Artist's block suuuuuuuuuuuucks.
This is like the biggest inspiration of all and I still can't form a complete idea. BOO :(
____

There was something else I wanted to mention but I've completely forgotten which seems to be a common occurance now.

No comments: