Friday, March 2, 2012

So uncomfortable!!

I can barely sleep on my left side. Not sure what's going on. I think maybe I'm laying on a nerve or something in my hip.
I woke up last night to my hip and the surrounding area completely numb. WTF? And it ached like crazy when I started to get feeling back in the area.

It also took me FOREVER to get to sleep last night. Went to bed at a little past 10.. didn't get to sleep until almost midnight. When I did finally fall asleep, I slept well so there's that at least. Even when I did wake up w/ the weird numb and then aching hip, I went back to sleep pretty quick.

Oh well, just gotta deal with it.

1 comment:

Chelsea Leis said...

Hmm... I think you should try those pregnancy pillows available in stores. My best friend has been dealing with the same difficulty, but she was able to deal with it by buying one! By the looks of it, she seems pretty comfortable with it. I hope that helps. :)