Monday, March 19, 2012

Brown??

Since when did brown become a good color to decorate a baby's room with?
Now dont get me wrong, I do like some of the stuff, but brown?? Really? Why?

Whatever happened to brighter more festive colors? I'm looking at star themed nursery stuff, and seriously... brown stars? WTH? Or stars in a brown theme? What?

And why is all girly themed pink stuff now pink and brown? Some of it does look nice, but damn... where's the variety in color? Pink does go with other colors!

Brown just seems so.... I dunno... dull to me.
____

And I didn't nap. I went and ready the couple of pages I had left in a book, and closed my eyes and laid there for a bit, but that was it. I can't sleep now or else I'd be up tossing and turning at bed time.

2 comments:

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Oh man, that really sucks! I hope you get more comfortable..

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Oops, that was supposed to be on your sleep post LOL...not sure what happened. :-)
I agree, there's a lot of brown anymore! I wonder what's up with that.