Monday, March 19, 2012

1 more week!!!

WOOOO! I just hope this week goes by quickly. I can't wait!
Just one more week before we find out the gender! YAY! I'm so ready to know!
I dunno what to expect... I think I'm starting to lean more towards this baby being a girl. DH's influence, plus all of those old wive's tale gender prediction things lol.
Even though the baking soda one and the ring/needle test say boy, but everything else points towards girl. Like the heartbeat, where the placenta is (always pick up that swooshing on the left), chinese gender chart.. think that's it actually lol.

Either way.... we are going to be so happy and SQUEEEEEEEE I just can't wait!!!

I think this week will go by quick since I plan on going to the consignment thing on Wed, and SiL wants to go see Hunger Games this weekend, so may go with her on Friday to see that.
I've never read the books, but heard it was pretty good so meh. heh
So yeah... have some stuff planned so hoping b/c of that, things will feel like it's going by faster.
____

Went to babies r us website yesterday and looked up all of the biggish items I'd like to get at the consignment thing. Wrote down minimum prices so I'd know if something was a good deal or not. I really want to at least get a changing table. If we can save a good chunk on that then we'd have more to spend on other stuff :)
____

Man, just saw a photo of myself on FB that SiL posted from the party on Sat.... YIKES. I look HUGE. Good lord, I am just not a photogenic person at all. I was when I was little. I am not ashamed to say that I was a damn cute baby and child....
And then puberty hit with a vengence and just took that all away rofl.
____

Def can see things changing in the bellybutton area. It's not a big difference but it's noticeable to me. Things are def expanding. I'm gonna be HUGE. Bring it on though! I may complain about just looking fat, but I'm ready for it all!
____

Oh forgot to mention (of course) that while we were relaxing at home for a little bit before we went to the party... I busted out the doppler to listen for the hb with DH. We were laying on the bed cooling off so figured why not :D
It took a while to finally find where the LO was hiding. I could hear him/her moving, but no heartbeat, and then finally found it way over to the right.
It was nice and strong too. Wish I could pick it up that clearly all the time heh.
____

And finally... I think I'm feeling more movement than I realize.
It's still pretty sporadic even though it seems to happen more frequently during the night.
I say more than I realize though b/c I don't realize that it just happened until after the fact. It's still really quick and kinda light still so if I'm doing something or my attention is focused on something, then I don't notice it until after it has already happened.
Hope that made sense heh.

Haven't really felt anymore thumps.. it's mostly been sort of a gurgly feeling. Like when you're really hungry and your stomach starts grumbling.... kinda like that but further down and no sound :)

2 comments:

Lisab said...

YAYYY!!! I can't wait. Will you post a belly pic :-)

LisaL said...

I'll take and post a belly shot tomorrow. WITH my shirt on of course heh. No one needs to see all that bare skin :P