Sunday, March 4, 2012

So... now what

I hate these lulls.
It's awesome not to feel nauseous or have gag attacks for the most part, and I feel pretty normal other than I'm a bit more sleepy and hungry than usual, but yeah... it's difficult to be in a stand-still right now.
I'm not feeling any obvious movement as far as I can tell. I'm not showing at all even though it feels like I should be, don't know gender yet and won't know for a few more weeks so can't really plan for anything.
I have artist's block still so my creative juices aren't flowing at all so I'm not working on a nursery design.
Just... here twiddling my thumbs. It's not bad really... just.. I dunno... meh lol.

I am still getting hip pains and now have lower back pain b/c of yesterday. Fun! heh
I actually slept pretty well last night. Guess I found that magical position on my side so it didn't bother my hips any. But today when we went grocery shopping my right hip started to really bother me.
Oh well... gotta just deal with it :)

No comments: