Sunday, March 11, 2012

Annoyed!

At my computer!
Grrrrr.... stupid things! I think something is wrong with the hardware on my computer.
I did a complete wipe and put the comp back to factory settings last night. Something that should've fixed any sort of virus or malware problem like I thought was wrong.
Pffffft, NOPE. I keep getting error messages that "Soandso has stopped working" and it is getting on my last frickin nerve!
I dunno WTH to do b/c I don't know what's wrong.
Think I need to open it up. I'm pretty sure it's probably nice and furry in there. That can't be helping much.
Really hope I can figure out WTH is wrong b/c if not... I'm screwed out of a computer.. or at least one that's going to work without any glitches and bugs.
____

UGH that consignment sale starts on Tuesday (next tuesday that is) for first time mommas.... at 9am.....
Which means I'd have to go alone or with someone other than DH. I know I know, not a HUGE deal, but this would require me driving to this place... that I have no idea where it is... and shopping by myself which I hate doing.
Maybe ask my SiL (brother's wife) to come with me. They had photos of the event from previous times and... WOW... seriously.... WOW.
____

Alrighty... gotta restart computer again for the bajillionth time..... sigh.

2 comments:

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Ugh, we've had problems like that before with our PC. Usually wiping it out like that does the trick. That really stinks! I hope you can figure something out.
Yayy that sale sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

Stupid computers, there are days at work I just want to throw mine out the window or in front of a semi.