Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stuff and whatnot

Well, if it wasn't obvious from my weekly photos that I was getting bigger, my pants told me last night. SIGH....
It's getting warm here so I busted out my capri pants to wear out to dinner last night.
Of course I bought a ton of new ones last year b/c of my weight loss... and now none of them fit. Awesome. I had to really dig for a pair of my bigger size and even it is a little too tight. I'll have to search around to find some other pairs that are a bit looser.

Because of that, I want to go to Babies R Us today. I'm still debating on if I want to go to the consignment thing, but if I do, then I wanna get prices on things we'd like so I'll know if what they have is a good deal or not.
Plus I want to get one of those belly band things. Just something so I can continue wearing my old pants for as long as possible.
____

UGH MiL keeps asking when the gender scan is. She knows she's not invited to come and thankfully she hasn't invited herself, but everyone can obviously tell that she wants to though and I feel like she keeps trying to guilt trip us in to inviting her which isn't gonna happen.
If my own mom isn't invited, she sure as hell isn't.
MiL really isn't a bad person or anything and I do love her a lot, but just like with anyone, she does things that annoys me :P lol
____

If we buy anything today I'll post up photos :) Mostly plan on just looking but may buy some things we know we'll need new like a crib mattress.

No comments: