Tuesday, March 13, 2012

18w

Wow.... it's so weird to almost be at the mid-way point.
It's like you wish for it for SO long and when it finally happens, you still really can't believe it.
I mean although I can talk about it now without feeling weird, it's still strange to REALLY think about lol.

Anyway... here is my 18w belly shot compared to last week's.

My upper stomach is getting HUGE and there's no baby up there yet! *cry* I just look like I'm getting fatter booo. Was hoping I'd fill out a bit to get rid of the B belly thing going on. Still time for that but... meh. I just want to LOOK pregnant, not just fatter :P lol
Uterus is still just right below my bellybutton. It feels like it's larger on the left side than it is on the right. *shrugs*
____
Sleep last night was difficult. I've been trying to stay on my left side more, but that hip is still bothering me. It's not constant thank goodness, but it did go numb last night along with some of my upper/outter thigh area. SO uncomfortable and achy when I started to get feeling back, and then I had this restless leg feeling start up.
I couldn't get comfy for anything. The only position I was comfy in was on my back and well.. that wasn't gonna happen.
____

I haven't listed symptoms in a while.

I don't gag for random reasons any longer but it is still more sensitive than it used to be. I gag very easily if I smell something bad.

Hip discomforts as mentioned above

Wake up a lot at night to my uterus aching like crazy. Not sure if it's RLP or what. Usually don't feel too much during the day most of the time.

Nipples are still itchy and they're def darker. Some days they're darker than others though which is kinda weird lol. Also itching has started on the rest of my bewbs. It's not a lot though thankfully.

I can tell when I don't drink enough b/c my bladder or uterus, not sure which one starts feeling weird and I'll get this weird ache when I use the bathroom. Not really sure if it's a UTI or a UTI trying to take hold or what. It goes away as soon as I do get more liquid in to me though. I'll have to see if they've been checking for it, and if not ask them to next time I go in.

I think that's about it. I'll try to get vid of the HB again later today after I eat.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Check out the blog I kept up until 29 weeks. I really didn't start showing well into 20 weeks. Got to love the B belly.