Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kawaii diapers

I just got my package of diapers in! YAY!
Oh I'm SO loving these! heh

Bought a few different variaty just to look and see.
First, here's a photo of the 4 that I bought
From left to right...
Blue Label OS Minky: Piggy Pig fabric pattern
One Size Snazzy Minky: Urban Camo
Little Green Baby Bamboo: only available in that fabric
One size Goodnight Heavy Wetter: Holstein Cow

The first 3 are all the 'minky' fabric which is super super soft and fuzzy.
The last one is just a normal fabric I guess heh.

Also you'll notice the 2 in the middle are snapped shut. I wanted to compare how small each got on their smallest setting. As you can see, the Little Green Baby Bamboo one is a lot smaller which will be great for the newborn stage.

Each diaper came with 2 inserts. The 3 large ones are microfiber and the small one is bamboo.
I took a photo to show the difference in size as well. The smaller ones came with the bamboo diaper and the larger ones with the other 3. BIG size difference heh

I REALLY like the feel of the minky fabric. It is just SO super soft and nice. I'll def be buying more of those.
I plan on buying more of the smaller diaper as well, BUT of course they're out of those now too. Frickin awesome :\
Oh... AND the piggy pattern up there... they don't have that one any more as well. UGGGGGH I'm just so frustrated with that crap.
I was already somewhat hormonal yesterday (it got worse after seeing the pure & naturals were sold out)... I hope it doesn't get worse after this.

No comments: