Friday, July 18, 2014

Victory!!!!

It was a late victory but I got in a nap!!! A 30min one! WOOO!
I tried putting DD down earlier but she wasn't having any of it. Thought she was going to put up a fight for this one, and she did a little bit, but she ended up quieting down, playing some and I'm guessing falling asleep.
That is until she woke up 30min later w/ poop but whatever... 30mins feels like hours to me right now rofl.
Never thought I'd be so happy to get just 30 minutes!

Could use a lot longer but then it would screw up my night time sleep.
 ____

Poor Zoe is so clumsy and constantly falls and of course her head stops her falls. She was running out of the bathroom and slipped and just totally bonked the heck out of her head on the wall. She even left a little dent in the dry wall. She's ok obviously., but I expect to have to deal w/ a lot of hospital trips with her when she's a lot more active and actually wants to go out and do stuff.

No comments: