Thursday, July 10, 2014

13dpo

Freaked out this morning too.
I'll explain after the photos




I'm ok now but again, I freaked out b/c I didn't think the today's test was darker. It looked the same as 12dpo IRL so it freaked me out.
BUT looking at the photos and seeing them now (even if it's after the time limit), there is a difference in the right direction.
Don't think I'll be beating the control line tomorrow though w/ my last test. Oh well. So long as it's darker, that's all I care about.

I am freaking out still though. Lots of women still m/c after getting great progression or even after seeing the hb and it seems to have happened to a couple of women recently on a few boards I go to.
Just freaks me the hell out b/c nothing is ever guaranteed.... not until that baby is born.

I really really hate this early stage. The happiness is awesome, but the fear just drains you.

No comments: