Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sex & spotting

So DH bugged me for sex and I finally gave in today.
Lol, I make it sound so awful. I'm just so damn tired that sex is the last thing on my mind.
Anyway, we DTD in the afternoon (Z is spending the night w/ MiL and nephew was happily drinking his bottle down in the living room)...
After we were done, I got up to change nephew's diaper. While changing him, I felt 2 very quick small gushes.
Now.. I thought maybe it was just 'leftovers' from sex, but it still had me paranoid so after I was done, I went to the bathroom and sure enough, there were 2 spots on the panty liner.
They looked very very watered down though and brown.
When I wiped, there was also a very very very light pinkish/peach tinge. I honestly probably wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't saw the spots on the liner.

Anyway... I freaked out a little, but that was all that I spotted so I'm positive it was just from DTD and nothing more than that.
Funny how that didn't freak me out nearly as bad as my boobs not hurting when I took my bra off did :\

I did have an attack of morning sickness. I went to the funeral and afterwards, there was a famnily get together w/ some food. We decided not to eat but did get some cake to munch on.
I was feeling totally fine.
When we were slowly leaving, I was holding nephew and he was kind of resting on my stomach and holy moly the nausea wave hit me.
I had to hand him to DH or else I would've probably puked.
The nausea did get a little worse, but w/ some deep breathing I managed not to do more than gag a couple of times. Thankfully no one noticed. If it had happened earlier... I think our secret would've been blown.

No comments: