Wednesday, July 9, 2014

12dpo

Cue the total freak out this morning.
I'm still temping.. just until 14dpo when I use my last test...
Well today's temp dropped some. It's still a post-O temp but dropping temps scare me.
This happened with Zoe too but that didn't comfort me at all.
THEN I took the FRER and couldn't tell if it was darker, the same, lighter.
Cue even more freaking out.

I'm ok now though. It is definitely darker. WHEW!


Comparing 11 to 12. I was going to do 10 and 12, but since there is an obvious progression between 11-12 I did it this way




And finally all the tests so far




Can I just say.... while I'm happy about all of this.... early pregnancy BLOWS. The uncertainty. The total freak outs. Just waiting to see if everything is ok... it sucks balls! BIG BALLS.
Wish I could speed things up to 2nd tri already.

No comments: