Sunday, July 20, 2014

Gonna go lay down

Zoe SO needs to stop waking up early. Girl woke up at 5:15. I turned off the baby monitor and she did go back to sleep... until 5:40. Turned it off again and she finally woke at 6:20 probably b/c she had pooped.
I don't know why she wakes up so early b/c she's SO obviously still tired.

In other news... I'm 5w2d? I think.. something like that. Ate some raisins before bed last night and they gave me heartburn w/ a little bit of nausea thrown in for the hell of it. It wasn't too terrible.
Still have diarrhea though. That always worries me but I know it's normal for some women to get instead of the constipation. I remember having diarrhea w/ Zoe. Can't remember how long it lasted before it did eventually turn in to constipation.

My meat aversion isn't that strong yet thankfully. It is creeping up on me, but I'm not totally shunning all meat right now.
And I am definitely getting my sweet tooth back. I'm still not really craving anything sweet, but when we were grocery shopping, some glazed donuts were looking mighty delicious lol.
Bought some honey roasted peanuts for the sweetness that I kind of want sometimes and still have raisins to munch on if I want them. Just won't eat as many as I did last night :P

Oh I took another digital yesterday. Wanted to see if I would get the 3+ on it. NOPE! Still 2-3. Oh well.
I'm definitely not using the last 2 tests.

As for Zoe's birthday gift. DH cut some wood yesterday for it. Not much else really. I kind of don't like how he's doing it, but hopefully it will still look ok. It just worries me some that it's going to be this giant ugly thing w/ what he's shown me so far. I don't think I see his vision but I know he's going to do his best and Zoe will love it even if it does look wonky :D hehe

No comments: