Sunday, July 6, 2014

Unbelievable...

I'm not physically shaking but I still feel shaky whenever I look at those 2 tests.

Here's another photo of the FRER just to show how dark the test line got. It is WAY after the time limit, but after about 10mins it stopped getting darker so this is what it looked like then.





And for comparison sake.. here is 9dpo 3mu pregnant with Zoe


When DH finally got up and after his shower. I told him he could have the rest of the sodas (diet Dr Pepper). When he asked why, I whipped out the HPT and gave it to him.
He smiled and then said "I don't see it." lol.... butthead :P
We hugged and got teary eyed. That was it but it was still sweet.

B/c the test line is so dark, I'm becoming a lot more optimistic that this is going to be a sticky bean. Especially after looking at Zoe's tests.
Heck, I even looked up what my due date would be... March 20th :D

Just so excited and happy right now, but I'm also REALLY nervous and scared. Just hoping everything is ok and stays that way.
Debating on when to call this in. Think I may wait until 12dpo which will be Wednesday. That way they can't try to bitch at me too much for testing early. Already going to be a PITA trying to explain to them that I ovulated late when they ask me when my last period was.

This has my brain spinning though. I'm already in plan mode.
Good thing we were going strict b/c I'm definitely going to be now.
Since I had GD with Zoe, I want to make sure I eat as healthy as I can right from the start. 
____

In other news.... planning out Zoe's birthday cake. Want to go to the bakery tomorrow to give them the design idea and to get a price for it.
B/c Zoe loves her Stitch pillow pet so much, I want to get a stitch picture on the cake along w/ Hawaiian flowers on the top (2D and 3D) and an edible leis bordering the bottom.
Really colorful and bright. I'll only be able to eat a bite of it but oh well. Everyone else will be able to enjoy it. I'll just squirrel me a piece away and take a bite from it once a day ROFL.
____

OH! I also forgot to mention that Zoe bonked the hell out of her head yesterday at breakfast. We were finished and waiting for everyone to get out of the bathroom. Zoe was playing around and tripped on her shoe and went headfirst right in to the bench. I've never seen a bump develop that quickly.
MiL FREAKED the hell out and kept asking me if her pupils were dilating.
When I told her I couldn't tell.... she then started to tell me what pupils were..... *facepalm
Woman... I know what pupils are! :\
Zoe's fine though. She cried obviously but other than a nasty looking bump on her head, she was ok.
No bump and barely a discoloration/bruise there today.
My poor baby though.

No comments: