Thursday, July 10, 2014

Few minutes

MAN! I am having some terrible diarrhea. Moreso than usual.
I have stomach problem already so diarrhea isn't uncommon, but EVERYTHING is setting it off. Things that normally wouldn't.
I am chugging down water like there is no tomorrow trying to stay hydrated. Just hope my body is getting SOME nutrients from the things I've eaten.
Think I had this w/ Zoe too, but can't really remember.

Speaking of Zoe, she's watching Lilo & Stitch again so I have at least a few minutes to screw around. MUAHAHAH hehe

Oh! I found the cutest little drawstring bag like I talked about in my last post.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EZ4ZZUW/ref=pe_385040_30332200_TE_item
It is so darn adorable. I just hope it's large enough for my phone too. It should hold my fuzzy elephant coin purse and keys just fine though :D
With the estimated delivery dates though, it's probably coming from China. That's fine.. don't need it any time soon I guess.

Alrighty, I think that's it for now. Trying to find some more crochet projects to keep me busy.

No comments: