Friday, July 11, 2014

14dpo

My final FRER





I think the test line was either as dark or just a smidgen darker than the control within the time limit. After the time limit it got darker and is now darker than the control.
Feeling good though. I didn't freak out this morning which was a nice change lol.


Looking back on Zoe's tests.... this one looks much darker than her 14dpo tests

The 15dpo test looks about the same though so not a huge difference in days or anything




14dpo with her my beta was 113. So maybe w/ this one it's a little higher at this point.

It's so exciting and I'm so incredibly happy and feel so lucky.
So yeah, no more expensive tests :D I do have wondfos left and will be using those up. 
____

In other news, DH wants to start on the tardis this weekend :D
Not sure exactly how much is going to get done, but it's exciting. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Would love to help out, but he gets pretty anal and becomes a perfectionist when he takes on projects so I'll just admire from afar :P lol

I've been trying to find some new crochet patterns to do. WAS doing a Stitch but realized that I don't have the colors I need. Doh.
Time to find something else.

1 comment:

Jen said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! :)