Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sooo.. when is that exactly?

I asked DH straight up last night when he wanted to start telling people.
His response was "When we're sure, so... 8months?" lol
Then he said something like 3months...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH... while I know terrible things could happen before then... I am just itching to tell SOMEONE!!
Think I may tell my cousin. I know she wouldn't tell anyone.

I have no idea why I want to tell so bad. Maybe to make it more real? *shrugs*

Really going to have to distract myself these next few weeks. I'm not sure when they schedule the 2nd appointment for so maybe after that one if it's before the 2nd tri we could tell. We'll see!
____

And after thinking about it some more.... I think I am just going to go with a tote bag or the hobo type bag I have. Cheap and easy. Will buy a smaller draw string type of bag for my phone, coin purse and keys to put in to it so it's not lost in the baby junk. I don't carry around a lot in my purse... usually don't even bother with a purse and just put those 3 things in my pockets.
While I do love the petunia picklebottom bags, they are just too darn expensive. Can't justify spending that kind of money when we're going to need to get so much actual necessary items.

No comments: