Monday, July 14, 2014

Down for a nap

Thank goodness Zoe went down for her nap today with minimal whining.
She whined while I was changing her diaper and while I went and fetched her plushies that she likes sleeping with, but once the door was closed, not a peep.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Think I'm having some pregnancy insomnia. It's not super bad, but I've been waking up A LOT these last few days. Just tossing and turning and can't get comfy.

Momma needs a small break baby girl.

It's going to be rough going w/ 2 LO's but I'm so ready for it :D
Really curious to see how Zoe is going to take it all. I'm not really sure. She doesn't really display a lot of jealousy right now but I'm sure that could all change in the blink of an eye. Having to share mommy and daddy may not fly with her once baby is here lol.

UGH! Had a frickin roofing nail stuck in one of my brand new tires. SOB! DH and FiL think they sealed it but... we'll see.

Just 2 more weeks until my appointment! I'm so excited and nervous.
I keep feeling wet down there and I'm so afraid I'll see blood whenever I go to the bathroom.
Overall though, I'm not feeling as neurotic as I was. Oh it's still there, but just not as bad. It helps that I still have wondfos left. Need to figure out what I'm going to do w/ the remaining OPKs.
Already told DH that I wouldn't mind sending SiL the femara if everything is ok. I guess I could give her the OPKs too if she wanted them. But her husband is going to be gone for 6m and I think he's leaving in just a couple of weeks so... yeah. Not sure if she would want any of it.
We'll see.

Still haven't found that one crochet pattern to make to keep myself busy. Lots of cute stuff but nothing stands out as something I MUST make RIGHT NOW lol.
Frustrating when you want to do something but nothing appeals to you.

3 comments:

Shari said...

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/boomer-beanies-website/patterns
(I believe these are all free)

Also check out RAKJpatterns on facebook. She has some pretty cool patterns.

Shari said...

Also, I wanted to say a huge congrats!!! I saw your posts while on vacation but didn't have enough service to be able to comment. I would like to say the worrying gets better with the 2nd, but it doesn't. The only thing that kept my mind off of it was the horrendous morning sickness from 6-18 weeks...yuck!

Lots of T&P's heading your way for a H&H 9 months!

LisaL said...

Thanks so much for the link and the congrats Shari :D
I have the Toy Story alien looking hat in my library heh. She has some really cute stuff. Will have to print out some more of them!