Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm being unreasonable

So, DH told me yesterday that his guy's night is moving to Tuesday. Whatever, that's fine... and that he's going to start going to night service on Wednesdays.

That news just made me extremely upset.
He's religious, I'm not. I don't have any problems with him going to church on Sunday w/ Zoe. Have no problem that his guy's nights is more like bible study.
He finds comfort in it and that's what matters.
But the thought of him going another night out just.... upsets me like crazy.
I think it's more of just going out AGAIN while I'll be stuck at home. I know he'll say that I could go out whenever I wanted, but really?? I have no friends that I hang out with like that and he knows it.
Also, the religious part is bothering me too. Again I have no problem with him being religious but it almost feels like he's getting too in to it. I know that sounds bad.. I just can't think of another way to put it.
And I fear that he's going to start pressuring me to become more religious as well. Thankfully he hasn't done that so far, but... this just feels.... wrong.
Struggling to find the right words to describe all of this.

*shrugs* I dunno... I'm probably just being hormonal and irrational w/ my worries and fears.

No comments: