Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'm so mean

And judgy. I know everyone wants to claim how they don't judge and blahblahblah. It's such bullshit.
We all do it, just some are better at hiding it than others.

One place I've been posting, someone came on w/ the title of
"I didn't want this"
talking about finding out that she's pregnant w/ #2.
While most of the comments are supportive, mine along w/ a few others were not. Not in a mean way, but just not giving this woman sympathy.
I have NO sympathy for a couple that knowingly has sex unprotected and then complains about getting pregnant from it. And I think it's absolutely shitty to post how you don't want another baby on a board filled with women scared to death of miscarrying or women hoping to get their BFPs.
Not saying they don't deserve some support, but there are other places they can go to get it from people that are going through something similar.
I usually don't even comment on things like that, but the title of the post of "I didn't want this..." and then her post saying how they only wanted one blahblah just rubbed me totally wrong.

It's like I'm not going to go to a PCOS TTC board and start complaining about being pregnant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha I am so mean sometimes too! Sometimes I preface by saying I'm a mean girl but blah blah blah. But I fully support your position on this one!