Friday, July 11, 2014

And cue the freaking out again... lol

Ok so I know I'm being irrational right now but it's kinda freaking me out.

So on the TWW forum, there's a thread where women can post their peesticks along w/ the beta #.
Love that thread and posted there w/ Zoe.
Well looking at it, I'm noticing that my 14dpo tests look a lot like women who were pregnant with twins.
Yeah... like I said, I'm freaking myself out. rofl.
I know it's probably just a singleton, but still... just the idea of having 2 sends me in to panic mode.
I know a lot of people kind of romanticize the idea of having twins, but just after having one... I can not imagine having 2 at the same time, nevermind w/ a toddler as well O_O
We would get by of course if it's our reality.. but it's still freaking me out lol.

Test didn't freak me out so lets go find something that will.....
/facepalm

I know I shouldn't compare my test with others since their urine may hold more or less hcg than my own. I just think it's interesting to see and think "Ok so their test looks to be about the same as mine and their beta was this, so mine could be that too". It's just a way to pass the time. *shrugs*

2 comments:

Just T said...

It is definitely hard to know by looking at pee sticks. I know with my twins, my test line was darker than control line by 12DPO.

LisaL said...

Yeah, that's what I'm telling myself too. There is just no way to know what is going on just based on the way the test line looks.

Still, that's impressive that your test line was darker than the control by 12dpo :D heh