Thursday, July 17, 2014

One more

I took one more wondfo this afternoon. The line is meh... a little better. These tests are going to give me a dang heart attack.





Get as dark as that control line dangit!!!
____

Thankfully I only had that one episode of morning sickness today. Just thinking about eating that polska again turns my stomach though. Sucks b/c it's delicious. Oh well... won't hurt anything to give it up for the sake of my stomach.
____

Man oh man... Zoe has her good moments and boy does she have some bad ones.
Thankfully she's not a hitter, but when she gets upset she does throw sometimes. Thankfully again, she can't throw very well :P lol
And her go to attack to resist us is definitely the ragdoll flop to the ground. I still find it EXTREMELY hilarious. I try not to laugh but I can never hold it in. It's too funny.

She's my sweet girl though. Loves giving kisses and sometimes hugs heh. She absolutely adores the dogs and cat (even if the cat doesn't love her back).
Oh and she's getting a little closer to starting potty training. Twice today she came to me and said "diaper" while pointing and walking to her room b/c she had pooped. And it was fresh poop too b/c it hadn't smooshed all up in her diaper yet lol.
While she does squirm a lot sometimes during changes... she doesn't mind them thankfully. Whenever I tell her "Lets go change your diaper!" she runs to her room (where the changing pad is).
She has her annoying moments but she's a good girl overall I think :)

No comments: