Saturday, July 12, 2014

15dpo

Almost forgot to take a test. Never thought I'd say that :P lol
Didn't take these until 9pm.

They're looking nice though. The HPT needs to just hurry up and get super dark already *glare*




This was taken after the time limit though.
I had taken some photos before the time limit, but I had 14dpo test pics on the camera still. I usually delete them after I pull the pics off, but forgot to. Mistook the 14dpo tests for todays and deleted all of the pics.. /facepalm
Hope that made sense.
So yeah, once I realized what I had done, I went and took this pic. The hpt is a little darker than it was but the opk looks about the same.

Anywho, I have 8 more hpts left. Didn't realize I had that many, but WOOT :D

Everything is ok. Having some weird ass dreams already.
Last night was filled w/ zombies. In one of them a zombie bear was on the loose. DH's aunt and mom were trying to get away and when they did, their shirts were off and they were flashing boob o_O
____

Zoe has been SOOOOOOO bratty today. Not listening and just being a little turd nugget. It's b/c she doesn't nap long enough so she gets grumpy as hell.
And she fights sleep! That's what kills me. She's so obviously tired but screams and cries and does the hilarious passive aggressive flop to the floor.

Thankfully DH's aunt called and invited us to go swimming at her husband's mother's pool. That distracted Zoe from being a giant grouch lol.

UGH, she pooped in her swim diapers and of course being the momma, I was the one to clean them. It was disgusting. She started oozing. I don't even want to imagine how long everyone was swimming around while her juicified poop was oozing out of her diaper. BLEH! Pink eye anyone?

No comments: