Monday, July 7, 2014

July 29th

That's my first prenatal appointment O_O
The lady I talked to said that they first see patients 7-9w so... yeah. Sucks that I have to wait that long and it sucks b/c I'm not going to be 7w along by then.
When she asked for the day of my period, I told her I didn't ovulate until later, but she wasn't hearing any of it. I think I'm only going to be 6w by then... or just over 6w. Hopefully will be able to see the start of a HB anyway.
I'll have to bring it up again at the appointment.

Kind of wish they had wanted me in to get betas done, but honestly, I'm also not THAT worried about it. While I love getting as much information as possible and would love to know what my numbers are... I'm actually kind of ok with just waiting to see.
Hopefully this bean sticks around.

Going to an RE with Zoe totally spoiled me with the betas done and then the weekly ultrasounds lol.

No comments: